Tuesday, September 27, 2011

“Couponing” can make you fat



I know it sounds silly, but it is true. If you start buying just products that you have a coupon for, you will also start increasing your daily calories intake and the consumption of processed, sugary and salty food. Don’t believe me? Well, have you ever seem coupons for produce, cage free eggs, salmon, turkey breast, etc.? I haven’t. But for sure this Sunday I will find lot of them for frozen pizzas and meals, soft drinks, candies and canned food. I know we shouldn’t blame just the coupons. Our bad choices also play a big role every time we gain some extra pounds. Ok, so here is the deal: limit coupon use for products like detergents and toilet paper. Let’s remember that especially next time we have $3 off in a big, fat and sugary gallon of ice cream or in a big and salty potato tips bag. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment