Sunday, October 7, 2012

Let's do Yoga?

After injuring my leg during one of my classes and staying away from Zumba for five weeks, I have decided to start taking Yoga classes to add some stretch and strenght to my workout schedule. In the beginning I was not very excited about it, but now I am in love with it. I have been taking two Yoga classes a week at Lotus Pond Center and I wish I could take more because this practice makes me feel amazing. If you have never been to a Yoga class, I would like to suggest you to give it a try. There many places in Tampa offereing Yoga such as gyms, centers, and studios. At Lotus Pond Center, a single Yoga class costs $15, but if you are a student or senior, you can take advantage of a 10% discount when you buy a packet of 10 classes ($97.20 instead of $150). Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment